Thursday, January 08, 2009

Awaken to Your Past Life's Purpose

(The following is an excerpt from a New Age bestseller by noted mystic Pez Manatee.)

Where on Earth were you yesterday? Atop a hill? Eating Hot Pockets from a bag? Have you forgotten your past and the meaning it once gave you? Do you wonder if I ever stop asking questions? Sometimes. But by focusing on me, you remove awareness from yourself, thus growing fearful. Stop acting like a frightened elk, full of snorting and soiling of yourself. Clean up. But not here. Find a public restroom. And bring your own towel.

Take off a sock. How do you feel? Take off the other sock. Better? Now take off a third sock. Why were you wearing three socks? Sock hogs are never reincarnated. Remember that when you dress.

A light exists in a dark place. That place is your consciousness or, perhaps, Medford, Oregon. I was short-changed there by a waitress. But did I retaliate and place my karma at risk? Of course not. That's what tort lawyers are for.

Wear a salad bowl on your head. Do this and know humility. Do it not and you have a salad bowl that isn't full of dandruff.

Email Oprah. I want to be Pick-of-the-Week. Do this and your karma will be good. Email Oprah. In your next life you will be a postmaster. Lots of paid sick days. Email Oprah. You can drink on the job. Email Oprah. You'll never work again and receive a check every two weeks. Email Oprah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pez is my new inspiration.

One day I pray that Pez Manatee will be my personal guru, my life coach and my lifestyle mentor. Until then, I must scramble for some change 'cuz I needs me a Hotpocket.

TR

Keeper said...

I had to wear three socks to cover up both feet 'cause my socks are holy. I've got disciples banging down my door. They marvel as they attempt to divine the meaning of the gray toe and heel sections. No mere mortal can possibly know the truth, of course. Wars will be fought over this issue. Silly mortals -- for the true enlightenment is to be found in the red stripe across the toes. This they will never realize, thus they are all doomed to wear sandals for eternity.

Must email Oprah. "Medford needs socks!"

ELSIE said...

A greeting for you

takineko said...

[I'm going to be chuckling about that the rest of the day, I can tell.]

Draw a circle. Now picture yourself moving through the circle. You have now torn the paper.

Kiley said...

Completely unrelated. You asked for my link so here it is:

http://www.active.com/donate/kileyakers

Regarding this post...love it. Had me laughing....Now that I think of it a hot pocket sounds pretty damned good.

Cheers - Kiley

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...