Thursday, August 14, 2014

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has yet migrated to You Tube, but this is a fair sampling.


h/t: animall23


h/t: TheKingofBarbarian


h/t: Animaniac Clips 4 YOU


h/t: MYTV 


h/t: soupintern


h/t: alxnotorious

And for the literary minded, some micro fiction under a thousand words.

Fresh Ideas

Update: August 2, 2016, May 17, 2017, July 9, 2017, June 26, 2018

Also book trailers for my horror novel Hallow Mass plus my romance parody Fifty Shades of Zane Grey (both written as "JP Mac") and my non-fiction tale of prostate cancer, all fashioned with iMovie and free things from the Web.

Cornerstone Media


Cornerstone Media


Cornerstone Media


And there you have a small, but hopefully pleasing, portion of my work.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaay! Thanks for those vids. Always love to see Pinky and the Warners and you were part of the team who made them the 2nd generation WB legends they are!

JP Mac said...

Glad you enjoyed them.

Great people working there.

And free parking!

Unknown said...

You guys ROCKED! And Free Parking is always good! :D

Armando E. Torre Puerto said...

I still need to read 50 shades of zane grey. Everything else I have read or watched and I love it.

JP Mac said...

Read on, Armando!

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...