Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Nice Biopsy Plus Walking Update

Tendinitis, low red blood count and now a biopsy on some moles the skin doc found today. One lay near the tip of my nose. Now I have a dorky nose bandage. Enough! Stop! No more medical procedures! (Though I'll take all of them in the vast scheme of things.)

Walked 44 minutes today without any soreness. Next week, I'll walk 48 3x, which should finally put me past three miles on each walk. Three miles was always the starting point from which I resumed training after every injury. Now I'm glad to reach it after almost a month of starts and stops. Ah, sure and 'tis a new day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we'll hear some news when you do. Waiting on a biopsy report is never fun.

JP Mac said...

My doc spotted 'em last week. Glad I didn't shine on the physical.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that,
did you reference a merriest melodies short there? Or am I imagining things?

JP Mac said...

It does have that sound, doesn't it?

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...