Saturday, March 27, 2010

Track Down

In my building's garage, someone broke into an SUV and swiped a GPS unit and carrying case. The victim, a neighbor named Lester, has called out the thief via a note left on the building bulletin board and every door into the garage. Lester has served notice that if his property isn't returned by Wednesday, he'll will hunt down the thief. In addition, Lester mentioned that his anger grows greater the longer he searches.

I don't know Lester. I don't know how he knows the thief is someone in our building. I don't know how he plans on finding him. But his note was so furious and hostile that I almost went out and bought a GPS and left it in Lester's SUV.

I got a feeling, come Wednesday, there's gonna be a manhunt.

No comments:

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...