Friday, December 31, 2021

On the Eve of a New Year

 

writemag.com


Always a good resolution for writers. I do my share of time-wasting. My problem historically isn't the inability to write. It's lack of finishing power. I'll certainly publish my marathon book, but it's all the tales in the dug out that cry for completion. I shall heed their call in the upcoming year.

Best to you and your dreams in 2022.

Update: Click on the link below the above image and read Nicki Porter's tips on how organizing your time will help you bag those dreams.

3 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

Good work! I need to follow your example. I'm in the middle of a theological research project but long for diversion. Perhaps, just perhaps, this first weekend of the new year will be that starting point. Besides the marathon chronicles, it'll be interesting to read your other stories. If there's a common theme, perhaps you can create another anthology, like Death Honk.

JP Mac said...

Thinking along those lines. Each story will be longer but tied together
in the same world with some of the same characters.

Good luck with your research.

Authors 4 Characters said...

Can't wait to read it!

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...