Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Eternal Cold


findatopdoc.com

 This one won't be shaken. I'm into my second week now of sniffling and sneezing. My wife's COVID test returned negative. That means I'm also negative since California is a community property state and we share everything, including pandemic viruses. It's the law.

My main issue is not being able to sleep. Since I have sleep apnea and use a cpap machine to push air into my nostrils, a head cold negates the machine's best effort and I wake up tired, with a dry mouth and a headache just like I did for most of my life.

Not so runny today and I'd like to think it's a sign of better days ahead.

Feel free to think the same thing.

2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

I hear that! My cold has been a constant for about two weeks. THANKFULLY, the worst, including sore throat is over. Only sniffles remain but even that isn't so bad.

Took a Covid test on Monday. It should be good because I DON'T have the key symptoms unique to that plague; (loss of taste and smell . Shortness of breath) .

Oddly, the tech who did the test said that I could still have Covid, even without those symptoms. Puzzling. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

When is a cold JUST a cold?

JP Mac said...

After over a week, mine is just starting to let up.

Horrid perma-cold.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...