Wednesday, December 22, 2021

5k Training and Golf Balls

 

ebay

My next goal is to build up speed. I'd like to run 3.1 miles in under 30 minutes as if it were 2010. So striders and other forms of quickness-building exercises join my training regimen. 

I've been stretching out in a new location within sight of the Wilson-Harding Golf Course. It is absolutely golf ball heaven. On Monday I collected seven—a new record. Do I golf? No. Do I give them to golfers? Sometimes. Do I throw them at rude drivers? Not yet. 

There's a site online that offers seventy cents a ball. This could be a nice cottage industry to supplement my golden years. A Merry Christmas to all!   

clipartbest


4 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

Dude, you continue to amaze me! Considering there are people half your age who don't possess the ambition God gave a.....golf ball, you're already ahead of the game, so to speak. Work it, man!

🎄⛪️ Merry Christmas to you, too, JP. Praying that 2022 marks the beginning of BETTER THINGS. 🥳️🍾



JP Mac said...

Merry Christmas, Johanna.

Hope Santa is generous to you.

Authors 4 Characters said...

He already has been! I've been blessed up to today! Tomorrow is the proverbial icing on the cake.

Best of the Christmas holidays to you and your family! And the beginning of BETTER DAYS starting in 2022!

JP Mac said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family!

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...