Fun little bits on writing, running, TV animation, history and more!
This whole thing is starting to remind me of an episode of Pinky and the Brain where they end up bringing a mummy back from the dead. At the Pyramid, P&B see a whole bunch of people walking around, chanting, "Mummies are the best. Let Kulu rest." Pinky: Who are they, Brain? Brain: People without jobs, Pinky. I'm all for speaking up for justice, but they're milking a dead cow. Essentially making an unpleasant situation worse.
Sadly true.
Post a Comment
'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...
2 comments:
This whole thing is starting to remind me of an episode of Pinky and the Brain where they end up bringing a mummy back from the dead.
At the Pyramid, P&B see a whole bunch of people walking around, chanting, "Mummies are the best. Let Kulu rest."
Pinky: Who are they, Brain?
Brain: People without jobs, Pinky.
I'm all for speaking up for justice, but they're milking a dead cow. Essentially making an unpleasant situation worse.
Sadly true.
Post a Comment