Sunday, August 30, 2020

An Apology re. the Comment Section


huffingtonpost

Like the self-centered person that I am, I've neglected reader comments. I stink. Google changed the interface. Where I used to be emailed when there was a comment to check, that is no longer so. Out of inbox, out of mind. 

And so I apologize, especially to Authors 4 Characters who has been tireless in observations and annotations. 

Over the coming weeks, I will respond to the bulk of the remarks.

Henceforth, I vow to be a more thoughtful blog lord.

Unless Google messes again with the algorithms. 

2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

No worries. I kinda figured it was a site issue. And you don't stink. Unless, of course, you've been out in the California sun, sans daily shower.

When it comes to sites like this, as soon as you think you know the game, the rules change. Don't sweat it!

In fact, I've been wondering why I suddenly got a mass of posts from your site. I guessed you were so happy to be able to see again, that you went on a scribbling binge.

JP Mac said...

You're most generous.

This is the second time it's happened to me on Google.

The swine.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...