Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Cereal Killer
An ugly rumor swirling about the animation industry. As part of the First Lady's childhood obesity program, the government is considering banning food advertising from cartoon shows. No Happy Meals, Count Chocula, or Snickers. In an ailing industry, this would be a major kick in the private parts. Let's hope its just scuttlebutt. Cartoons wouldn't be the same with tofu ads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
John P. McCann Sizzle Page
'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...
-
Ha, well, there! I've begun the process to have my arthroscopic knee surgery. Because I have an HMO with a large deductible, it's po...
1 comment:
I'm against this move for those reasons though, in Europe they don't allow advertizing to children of any kind. It actually makes sense when you think about it-- but we don't need to do that RIGHT NOW, considering the economy.
Post a Comment