Monday, June 08, 2009

Spies of Tomorrow


On Internet radio, the CIA is running an ad campaign asking for adventurous, patriotic, curious citizens to serve as intelligence agents. Applicants skilled in bureaucratic in-fighting, dodging blame, and document-leaking will be fast-tracked to a supervisory position. Jobs are also available for old school spies, but applicants must provide their own newspaper with cut-out eye holes. Or simply join the State Department, become disgruntled and spy for Cuba. It'll help if you're a zealot with a sweet tooth, because the Cubans only pay in sugar cane.

3 comments:

takineko said...

I'm a zealot with a sweet tooth, but I don't know if I'd be a good spy.

JP Mac said...

You could pass on secrets of sculpting.

takineko said...

And how to stash large amounts of stolen plans and chocolate when boarding a plan.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...