Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Walk to Elmer Once Again

Walked four miles today. I parked in a lot off Windsor St. in Pasadena and moved down an asphalt path that paralleled JPL. I could see down to the parking lot where a little bus shuttled workers from the facility to their cars. Crossing an A-frame bridge, I veered off onto a dirt trail and followed it up to the Elmer Smith bridge. A slap on the sign, then back down.

That's the first time since my 16-mile run in March that I've made it up to Elmer.

A little change was needed from gym-swim-gym.

But I'm not complaining.

Crutches are still fresh in my memory.

No comments:

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...