Friday, September 09, 2022

DISCOUNTED Marathon Book ON SALE

 Well, finally, it's about time!

I'm proud to announce the launch of:

How to Run a Marathon in 13 Years

How Hard Would You Fight For Your Dreams?

Back in November, in the wake of Surfers Point, I began assembling my notes, blog posts, Team in Training material, etc. It's been a long ten months, with many side tracks necessary to learn Aweber or Lumen 5 or Atticus or some other form of software necessary to self-publish. I'm already past this book, thinking of the next one. But I learned from prior publications that the job of really promoting your books begins NOW. In ten days, the price of the ebook jumps to 4.99. Grab it for under a buck today. Meanwhile, I think I'll celebrate in some low-key manner. 

 

Cornerstone Media

No comments:

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...