Sunday, January 31, 2021

New Hallow Mass Cover

Amazon

 How New Is This Cover You Speak Of?

Quite new. For now, I present only the ebook version. But the paperback cover awaits the formatting of a manuscript I like to call Edition Two. 

I've trimmed about 4k words from the 2016 book and think it reads considerably quicker. 

Why Go To All This Trouble?

Excellent point. As of today, I'm writing the second volume of a trilogy. I hope to have it up in ebook and paperback by June. Afterwards, I intend to dash off the third volume. That should see the light of day by Christmas. Ambitious? Well, I'm nothing if not that. 

In any case, I desired a uniform look for the covers. Progress continues. 

3 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

I like the new cover but it's been a while since I read the book.

Ya know, that story totally has movie potential. Is there a movie connected to the novel, "Dunwich Horror" ?

JP Mac said...

One was made back in 1970, but the special effects were very cheesy, even for then.

I'm sure CGI could do much better now.

Authors 4 Characters said...

I'll have a look, just for giggles. Thanks for the info. If I find it, I'll send a link.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...