Sunday, June 28, 2020

John P. McCann Discusses Himself

Yes, it's me. 

What could be better for an hour?


A lot of things, come to think of it: soft music, a pie, a cat and Gorilla glue. But if you'd like to hear a story of the rise, fall, and plateauing of one TV animation writer, then give a listen to my audio interview by Joshua Murphy over at JM Archives.

I discuss my Warner Bros. days, post-Warner Bros. career, and writing books and short stories. If you're thinking of writing for a living, here's a great resource on how not to do it. Give a listen, leave a comment, enjoy rose water and ham.



2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

Thanks for sharing the interview.

Re: Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain...odd idea but better than I thought it would be. I liked the episode where this alien shows up and keeps calling Brain Dummy Boy. I can't recall the full context of the episode, but it was nice to see Brain getting his come-uppance.

Thankfully, if caught in time, Cancer isn't the death sentence it used to be.

Thanks again!

JP Mac said...

Glad you liked it.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...