Friday, March 21, 2014

Comedy-Mystery Banana Bamboozle



 Cassidy Dunne is out to solve a mystery. The only problem is the disorganized personality of Cassidy Dunne. Did her niece survive a fire? Can she save her best friend from ruin? Is there enough candy to sugar-rush her past life's bumpy spots? Find out more in this comedy-mystery by author Becky Clark with help from Ted Hardwick.

Ted and I did improv together back in the day and the guy's a blast. Give Banana Bamboozle a peek and treat yourself to a fun read.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, John! I love a light read. Especially before bedtime! Banana Bamboozle sounds like a great way to solve a mystery; laughing all the way!

JP Mac said...

Hope it hits the spot, Gillian.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...