Monday, March 21, 2011

Animation Pitches Dispatched

These chores were finished today and sent out. Only the book outline was a little light on heft, but that's because I'm a stranger to the Young Adult 'hood and need a little agenty advice on whether my story is original enough.

Fortunately the marketing storm held off until I could finish. But that will probably change today or tomorrow morning. Good. Me catchee all same same dollar. Sorry, I forgot to mention this is international Speak Pidgin English Day. You catchee, sailor man?

6 comments:

Luke said...

Interesting post of the blog. Was this is informative no? There is no try, only doner.

JP Mac said...

You No. 1 poster.

Luke said...

I almost only poster, thanks :) How long till international talk like William Shatnr day?

JP Mac said...

You had to remind me. :-)

I think it passed.

Luke said...

It's okay John, though it only comes but once a year, we should treat everday like International Talk Like William Shatnr Day. I think...that....it wasssss........yesterday.

JP Mac said...

In which case, it's passed now.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...