Monday, August 16, 2010

In Print This January...

The wise, thoughtful editorial staff at Necrotic Tissue have purchased my short story, "Dagon and Jill" for publication in issue #13 coming out January 2011. "Dagon and Jill" explores the results of mixing multiculturalism with H.P. Lovecraft. (Think of it as PC Lovecraft.)

In addition, I've been selected as an Editor's Pick, which means I'm paid at the professional rate of 5 cents a word. Unfortunately, its too late to "plump up" the story to take advantage of this unexpected bounty.

Thanks to all who've stopped by and read "Death Honk." It's featured front and center on the Journal of Microliterature through Sat. Aug. 21. Now back to all things novel.

7 comments:

Vanessa Walilko - Kali Butterfly said...

Hooray! They are as wise as their magazine title is awesome.

JP Mac said...

Thanks, Vanessa.

They have excellent taste, I'm thinking.

takineko said...

I can't rate Death Honk? :/

JP Mac said...

It's not like Every Day Fiction. The best you can do is leave a pleasant comment.

takineko said...

Done! :D

Luke said...

Oh, well hipe my comment was pleasant enough. If not, here's another one

"A delightfully quirky spectacle that will inspire many generations to come, and it has a man wrestleing a bear.

JP Mac said...

Tomorrow's young clown-bear players need inspiration.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...