Thursday, February 05, 2009

Iceland is MINE!

Paul Rugg and his accountant left far too soon. The frosty island nation fell into my hand today like a ripe naval orange. And all I did was respond to an unsolicited email.  This fellow in Nigeria said his dad was once Secretary of Money for all Iceland. Anyway, there was a coup and his dad died after being gored by a war reindeer. Anyway, this Nigerian guy said his dad had stashed several billion dollars in a bank on Lichen Island, which I assume is right near Iceland. He said he needs my bank routing number and account information so that he can get the money out and, in return, grant me title and deed to Iceland. I'm not sure how that works, but once I've taken possession, I can summon the war reindeer and invade Greenland which is closer to Los Angeles and which I'd rather have anyway. So, wish me luck and come visit me in Greenland. (Or Johnland. I'll have to see how much it'll cost to change the stationary. If it's too much, it'll stay Greenland.) Anyway, this is great! I'm going out now and buy fur garments.  

10 comments:

Keeper said...

Do war reindeer have red noses? Does that mean...? OMG Santa's in danger!!!

JP Mac said...

Greenland first.

Santa's turn will come.

takineko said...

Santa was a Goth origionaly anyway, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

Give the nigerian guy your social security # too as this makes the bank transactions easier, at least for him.

JP Mac said...

He'll be great.

He just won't be in charge.

JP Mac said...

Hey Jeff,

Of course this Nigerian guy hasn't seen my bank account lately. :-)

Running Pasadena?

Anonymous said...

only in my mind, have been enjoying golf too much to run. And unlike you, i listen to my body when it says I'm too old to run

Anonymous said...

If Hawaii or Tahiti become available for purchase or overthrow, can I get on the list? Is there a list for such things, and can I be on it? Because I would really like to own me one of them tropical islands. Are they expensive? I've been saving 60 bucks a week for a year and a half now, ever since I started at Jiffy Lube, so I've got a cushion. But I would like more details on costs, militia, available gold bars, and the season price of mai tais.

Any info appreciated!

Thanks and Mahollow!

Martin Composte
4563-3/4 Santa Rosarita Drive
Bakersfield, CA 97883

JP Mac said...

Jeff,

Too old?

Sounds like an excuse.:-)

JP Mac said...

Dear Mr. Composte,

Congratulations on your industry and thrift.

But acquiring an island nation is easier than you think: THEY'LL FIND YOU!!!

It's like the old saying of how when the student is ready, the teacher appears. But in this case, the island appears. (Not really, but the title will once you send in some banking information.)

Keep using email. Watch for messages from Nigeria. They contain the golden answers to your needs.

A big "mahallow" right back at ya.

See you in the islands!

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...