Sunday, June 08, 2008

Comic Con Freak-a-Note

On the subject of San Diego, as of this hour on a quiet Sunday morning, the pre-order info on the first season Freakazoid! DVD stands at:

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #3,033 in Movies & TV (See Bestsellers in Movies & TV)
Popular in this category: (What's this?)
#82 in Movies & TV > Kids & Family > Television

In addition to Paul Rugg and I, our old boss, Jean MacCurdy will be at the Comic Con panel on Thursday, July 24, between 10:30 and 11:30 AM at the San Diego Convention Center. (Tom Ruegger, alas, must attend to sundry family matters.)

Stop by if you're in the neighborhood, with time on your hands, and a desire to mingle with Klingons.

2 comments:

Danny Barer said...

A DVD set of FREAKAZOID's first season!? I predict DVD players around the world (particularly Samsungs) will be exploding with the sheer wackiness.

Hope to see you at CCI:SD.

JP Mac said...

Hey, Danny,

Good to hear from you.

I'll be there Thu. and Fri.

Look forward to seeing you.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...