Monday, July 13, 2009

Webless Sunday

Yesterday, for the first time in a long while, I stayed off the Web. I actually got fidgety, like when I quit smoking. As my time online has increased over the last few years, I've found my attention span decreasing. I read fewer and fewer books and they tend to be short ones.

As my old t'ai chi instructor might've said: "You are unbalanced. You are also late with this month's payment. Be balanced. Write me a check. Or I'll kick your yang into the next time zone."

2 comments:

takineko said...

My web addiction is so bad. I don't wish it on you. If you can kick the stuff, I say go for it!

In the mean time, I'm just going to sit here and watch the same YouTube video's I've been watching for the past few weeks.

Dutch said...

The first step is realizing you are powerless over the Internet and is making your life unmanageable. Then sign up for Earthlink DSL and you'll never get on the Internet again.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...