Saturday, July 24, 2021

Top Ten Google Corporate Quotes

 

logodesignteam.com

(You might say I'm biting the hand that feeds me, but let's see if the big G has a sense of humor.)


Top Ten Google Corporate Quotes

1. Small groups of people can have a really big impact by monitoring your opinions.

2. If you're not doing something crazy, you're not living in San Francisco.

3. If you can't change the world, change the algorithim.

4. Always deliver more than the intelligence agencies ask for. 

5. Have a healthy disregard for differing opinions.

6.  Solving big problems is easier when you sell everyone's information.

7. To many rules stifle James Damore.

8. Our Diversity, Inclusion and Equity policy spells DIE.

9. We're optimistic about technology making the world a better place for the super rich.

10. Do no evil, unless you're helping Communist China.


pngimg.com

3 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

You're just too shy to be a blogger!😊😂😉

Maybe it's a good thing to be off the "information super highway" for a bit. The only thing I'm missing is having my privacy invaded. Then again, there's Google maps.

JP Mac said...

Google will be delighted to snoop you at any time.

Authors 4 Characters said...

This is too pathetic 4 words. So now we know Big Brother's name is Google
Anyone with a Ouija Board can get the word to George Orwell.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...