Friday, October 26, 2018

Billings the Robot . . . from California!!

Pulp-O-Mizer

Coming this spring 2019! A tale at the intersection of science and politics!

Does Artificial Intelligence mean war, or something far more different?

Who are the Sea Homeless?

What becomes of the Golden State after CalExit?

Is it possible for a new nation to be run by drug cartels and the California Pension Fund?

Learn the answers to these questions and more. Soon available in ebook and thrilling softcover!

BILLINGS THE ROBOT . . . FROM CALIFORNIA!!

2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

I LOVE IT! Funny, too, because science fiction usually isn't my thing, But the social structure and issues faced in that period, far future or not too distant? Space HOMELESSNESS? Bummer!

Authors 4 Characters said...

OOOPS. SEA Homelessness. How I confused SEA homelessness with SPACE homelessness, I wish I knew. Mind you, if you're homeless, sky or sea is almost irrelevant. Still, interesting topics for a story. And I LOVE the cover!

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...