Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Horror Story Sample Uploads Soon

Blastr

Friday is the day and Goodreads is the Place

A successful Kindle promo for Fifty Shades of Zane Grey concluded Monday. If you missed your chance, know that the e-version will be discounted over on Smashwords. Yes, the bargains never stop as the romantic story of young Anna Ironhead and wealthy Lash Grey may be obtained at a lower price pending the March 3 Smashwords release. As an aside, if you like reading on your phone, then Smashwords is a most friendly place.

Now on to Hallowmass. (No link yet, just italics.) Cover art is cooking away and should be ready for display quite soon. On Friday, January 29, the prologue will up up at my Goodreads page. (A link will be provided in two short days.) The story of a party girl grad student who must put down her mimosas and battle a malicious warlock for the fate of the Earth is set for an April 30th release. Ah, but you've heard that before. And well you have. But I want to take advantage of Goodreads Book Giveaway as well as the Amazon Kindle Direct Pre-Order. (Starting, I hope, in February.)

I'd rather be writing, but an unprompted book does no one any good.

2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

Thanks to all your great books, I'm seriously contemplating getting an Ipad. I'll ponder over it this weekend.

JP Mac said...

Appreciate the compliment. Choose as you will.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...