Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy July 4th!

Though weakened, our republic endures. How the Founding Fathers established a nation without benefit of air conditioning continues to mesmerize me.

Non-stop marketing work for the last ten days. My boss is a young guy who has never had to give notes to writers outside the marketing world. Thus he delivers insights such, "this is no good" or the refreshingly delightful "you need to do this over." We lurch forward together.

Writing today on the outline for my online book. My employer's company is similar to choose your own adventure. My job now is to fan out the story in multiple directions and think of interesting characters for avatars of all ages to foil-outwit-escape-or date.

Be cool today.
(Image: loot-ninja.com)

4 comments:

Luke said...

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you. I know you can do it! If you ever needs a young, ignorant mind to give you insight, I'm your man! Just keep that in mind.

JP Mac said...

I will indeed.

You may be called upon to beta test a story.

More in time.

Luke said...

New Froynlaven challenge, Monday. Will we see your face this time?

JP Mac said...

I leave the field to you, Luke.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...