Thursday, July 14, 2011

Breaker Burn Out

But it was withheld by burned out breakers leading from the meter to my unit. A deadline loomed yesterday with intermittent to zero electricity starting early in the morning and followed by a carnival of fun contacting and/or coordinating my Home Owners Association, an electrician, and the city Public Services.

Through God's mercy and sheer persistence, I had new breakers by 5:00 PM. Only then was I able to resume writing, typing on until the street outside was actually quiet—very unnerving. (You suspect something.)

Off to the shoulder doctor this morning then back home for more writing. Ah, but I'll have power, sweet power.

6 comments:

Tom Ruegger said...

Shoulder on!

JP Mac said...

I have it right up against the grindstone.

Luke said...

I reccomend quills, ink pots, parchment and candles, you know, just in case.

JP Mac said...

Plus carrier pigeons to get it to the client.

Luke said...

Maybe you should deliver your pitch material that way, show the exaecs you have originality.

JP Mac said...

Not a bad idea.

Plus the pigeons' could leave a little calling card.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...