Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Bane Fish" Placed

Black Matrix Publishing has purchased my short story "Bane Fish" for inclusion in one of their four upcoming magazines, Night Chills. As this is my first prose fiction sale, I was so excited I almost stopped having the flu. I'm not sure when it's due out, but I'll update with a link for those inclined to purchase a copy. Or follow their publishing progress on Facebook. It's been a long, barren year and this really raises my spirits - which is appropriate when writing for a horror magazine.

3 comments:

takineko said...

Hurray!
Congrats!
That story is good luck! I can say that because when I read it, I got an autographed Freakazoid/Tiny Toons poster right after!

dutch said...

Outstanding. No really, I'm out standing by Foxy's.

Kate said...

"Outstanding" is certainly what popped into my mind at first too - but since this remark is taken, I'll have to content myself with
'bully job' or something.
Tonight -I'll bet it's deluxe shrimp flavoured ramen rather the plain generic kind. Yay!

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...