Friday, September 18, 2009

Gym Dandy

Ran into my friend Ernesto at the gym today. We worked out on the ellipticals and talked History Channel for 40 minutes. I was telling him my big meeting with the doctor is next week. (My guy at the physical therapy clinic said he'd write me up a good progress report.) I'm thinking of telling the doc I don't want to run yet. Maybe just walk 3 miles, three times a week for a month and see how that goes. That'll help convince him I'm not gonna bust out my knee sprinting. I couldn't anyway. I'm the heaviest I've been in four years. I can barely sprint to the door for a Dominos pizza. But I got a haircut, so that helped. Plus I still have hair to cut, so that's encouraging. Good things everywhere.

4 comments:

takineko said...

Is the hair cut aerodynamically correct? How badly do you want that pizza?

JP Mac said...

I guess short is aerodynamic.

As for the pizza, I'm wanting it less and less since there is a poundage price I'm finding excessive.

takineko said...

Time to go vegan... or become comfortable with a chubby body image and forget the whole thing.

JP Mac said...

There's always smoking - I never bulked up when I smoked.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...