Thursday, November 04, 2021

Last Training Run

 Taper Complete for Surfers Point Marathon

That's that. Ran four miles yesterday and will run no more until Sunday's race. My emotional state has been in flux: catastrophe—glittering success. But I'm confident now. Over the intervening years I've recalled a lot about distance running, learned more about chi running, and lost a great deal of weight. (Down to 220 pounds from 260 back in January.)

The weather is slated to be sunny and mild. Ocean views throughout. It's been a long, long time, but I'm prepared to run another marathon. 

chihealth.com

1 comment:

Authors 4 Characters said...

BRAVO on the weight loss, first off!!!! That, unto itself, is an accomplishment of discipline! 👏

Rest up now and get yourself ready for the big game. Put out your best effort and then, whatever the outcome, treat yourself to something nice! Congrats for all your hard work!

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...