Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Prostate Cancer: The Real Talk Launches

 

Prostate Cancer: The Real Talk starts speaking today via the wonder of podcasting.  Listen as cancer survivor El and wife Shay interview doctors, authors and other survivors as they explore the varied facets of prostate cancer—diagnosis, treatment, recovery, post-op life. Also on Facebook  and You Tube
(Just so you know, I'm a guest on a later show discussing my book: They Took My Prostate: Cancer-Loss-Hope which qualifies me neatly.)

4 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

All kinds of fun...or not!

The best thing that can be said is that, if caught on time, survival rates are excellent! It's the ride along the way that isn't the most fun.

I might have to cave and get your book. Laughter IS the best medicine, and the most affordable.

JP Mac said...

It's a tough read with lots of medical
stuff, but, hopefully, fun.

mandrion18 said...

I did the radiation for my treatment and found your book after it was over. I didn't find it a tough read at all.

JP Mac said...

Glad to hear it.

I've received feedback from people who
have no experience with prostate cancer
finding some of the details gamey.

Hope your treatment went well.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...