Thursday, December 03, 2020

Hot New eBook Cover

 

 Photo by Emily Morter

Why place a question mark on a collection of short horror stories? I'm not. But since Draft2Digital bounced my old cover for murky reasons, I've been compelled to commission a new one. So far, I'm liking the new direction.

Still trouble with Facebook. Now it requires a new password every time I try to log in, insisting that the current p-word is old or unrecognizable. Every time. Even if I just changed it the last time I logged onto either my personal account and/or author page. Every stinking time.

Click Contact Me on my JP Mac website. Send an email and I'll fill you in on launch details. I'm still thinking an ebook release on December 26 on Amazon and Draft2Digital. Softcover books should be along around mid-January 2021.

Other than that, everything's dishy.

3 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

What IS the deal with Facebook anyway?! OY!!!!

Password issues are a royal pain.. I'm trying to think of another site you might build your readership. Tick Tock seems to be the latest thing. Not sure if it's any different from Instagram. Then there's Live Journal. It used to be big. Not sure of its audience now. I'll give it a look see. Facebook is turning out to be more trouble than it's worth.

Just checked on Live Journal.... definitely for the 'young crowd'. Will keep an eye out on your behalf. In the meantime, LOVE your new site on Squarespace. Will be ordering your books via that site.

JP Mac said...

I'm locked out of my author page, but can enter my main account via email notifications that someone has posted something.

Thanks about the site. I'll send you an email when the book is live.

Authors 4 Characters said...

Locked out of your author's page?!?! OY!!! What the heck??? Glad you can get around it. Looking forward to the new book.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...