Friday, December 13, 2019

Horror: California Now on Kindle



Now on Amazon in Kindle Format.

Noble Anthology Includes MY Story


I am a bit prejudiced when it comes to my short stories in print. Even if you haven't been waiting, pretend you have for the glee that comes with anticipation fulfilled. Here in Kindle, among other tales, waits "Mark of the Bruja." When an ancient evil nests inside a Hollywood apartment, only a narcissistic director and a drunken housepainter stand a shot at stopping the ghastly murder of children.

A softcover version of the anthology is rumored in the works from Soteira Press, but I can't say more and wouldn't since I have no good information on the subject.

Update: Scratch that rumor. The softcover edition is available for your post-holiday horror reading.


2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

I'm waiting for the soft cover. Those are more enjoyable for bedtime reading. ...Braja sounds wild! Dare I read it before trying to sleep? 😱

JP Mac said...

I would. :-)

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...