Monday, February 24, 2014

More Ink and Harold Ramis

Robin Kalinich, social media dynamo, has penned a kind word about me over at More Ink's Facebook page. Thanks once again Robin for a most-appreciated shout-out.


Less festive is the news that writer/director Harold Ramis passed away. I heard him speak at the American Film Institute many years ago and he seemed like an easy-going guy, not too swollen by success. Prayers and best wishes to the family. He leaves behind an awesome body of work. Among my many favorites is the oft-quotable Caddyshack.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats for the latest 'thumbs up' review. Well-deserved!

I read about Harold Ramis a few days ago, and the first image to jum into my mind was Egon, from Ghost Busters. *SIGH* .

JP Mac said...

Didn't Egon have the line: "See you on the other side?"

I've been seeing that around the Web lately.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...