Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jury Doody Featured at More Ink

I crave purchase and a review.
 Robin Kalinich has graciously featured my book, Jury Doody on her More Ink website. Robin is an author and indefatigable social media presence, highlighting writers and artists across our fair Internet. Some of her sites include Ink and Alchemy and Southwest Writers. Robin's More Ink also has a presence on Facebook. Check them out, leave a comment, and let Robin know her tireless promotional efforts are bearing fruit.

Jury Doody will be featured on More Ink throughout the month of February. Should you be moved to purchase this wee Kindle essay about a strange jury trail in Los Angeles—or read free on Amazon Prime—please leave a review on Amazon. (And, if you're exceptionally motivated, Goodreads.) Reviews are the life-blood of the self-published author. Good ones are my personal favorite, but all will be accepted. 

8 comments:

fdfgdafgdfsagdfs said...

Thanks for the shout-out! You are most welcome.

JP Mac said...

We're in the same self-publishing boat. Glad to be pulling in the same direction as yourself.

Unknown said...

Next Friday (Feb 7) is the big day! Pay day and my long weekend. I will be getting my Google play card, purchasing Jury Doody and sitting in a lovely cafe, reading the evening away. So if any great emergency is going to befall me, it better wait til the following Monday! I have plans!

Unknown said...

Hi John;

Forgot to ask... what goes into getting a book published as an Audiobook? Jury Doody would be great for that!

JP Mac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JP Mac said...

Way to go, Gillian.

Of course, if you're reading Jury Doody in a lovely cafe you'd better bring another eBook. It's fairly short.

Enjoy yourself!

BTW, not sure about Audiobooks. I'll look into it after I publish the next eBook.

Unknown said...

I just finished reading your story (over the weekend) and quite enjoyed it, once I figured out what kind of gift card I could use to pay for it. That was the more...aggravating part. But once I got it home, and filled out the info, and gave the card number, it was a breeze! It is now on my pc as well as my cell phone. Instant reading material!

The story, itself, was an enjoyable and interesting read. I kept hoping your character would jump up and announce, "You spoke English well enough at Quiznos!"

I was summoned for Jury duty a few years back, but my work place would only pay for three days and the case would likely be weeks long. So my employer wrote an official note, informing the jury selection committee of the financial limitations and I was excused. Na-na ;p And, yeah, if I had to endure weeks of interpreter tag, I'd fake a heart attack, too.

KEEP 'EM COMING!

JP Mac said...

Gillian,

Thank you very much.

My next one is due out in a week or two.

Glad you persevered and finally got it loaded up.

John

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...