Thursday, May 26, 2011

Things to Watch Recovering from Surgery

Yesterday I watched more TV than I have in one sitting in many a year. In a post-operative haze I viewed:

1. I Shouldn't Be Alive

2. Biography of John Candy

3. Two Hour Special on Snipers

4. Scared Straight

5. 2 Hours of Storage Wars

Dog the Bounty Hunter was coming on but I was done in and lapsed into a deep sleep sitting upright per doctor's orders.

Some pain today, but not bad. I can move my fingers, but typing is a bit difficult. More soon on this year's operation.

Thanks for the well wishes.

6 comments:

Tom Ruegger said...

glad you are progressing

avoid the cartoon network... prolonged viewing can bring on both renal and rectal failure

JP Mac said...

I will not Tune in.

Craig said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, John.

JP Mac said...

Thanks, Craig.

Just keeping surgeons employed year after year.

Luke said...

John, I recommend you watch Young Man With a Horn, a great jazz movie. I also recommend Bob Clamper Rooney Tunes. with Bugs Bunny.

wishing you a speedy recovery.

JP Mac said...

I'll keep those in mind, Luke.

I'm better today than yesterday and light years better than operation day last Wed.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...