Tuesday, May 30, 2006

TNT San Diego Bound

"Let's Go to San Diego 'cause that's where all the kids go." A lyric from a Thrills' song and the destination of TNT San Gabriel Valley this Saturday. There's a send-off dinner tonight in Pasadena. I'm excited for them all, especially my friends from last year's Winter Team. A big "Go Team!" Run PR marathons!

I think I've discovered the jewel of local health clubs. This facility opened last month, is seven minutes from my house, uncrowded in the morning, clean and neat with all brand-new machines.

Plus parking is free and plentiful.

I'm on a temporary pass for the next few weeks trying things out.

In fact I tried the elliptical this very AM. Low setting, low angle, but I still felt the cardio strain.

Well, I've got time.

And the parking is free and plentiful.

No comments:

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...