Thursday, July 14, 2022

Marathon Landing Page Up and Running

A bit of word play, but, at last, the stinking thing is working. There's so much more to learn, but it seemed I'd never leave the starting block with Aweber. If you'd like notification as to when the book will be published, then visit tinyurl.com/ycmd7p8z. Not only will you be in the loop, but you'll receive a free inflation-fighting ebook with loads of money-saving links. Pardon me, but I'm long overdue for a collapse.

That's not me running.


2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

Yaaay!!!! Will check out the link!

Decent book cover! Well worth the work! Now go and collapse. You earned the right!

JP Mac said...

On sale through September.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...