Monday, June 11, 2018

Instapundit Plug Kicks eBook Up to Top Spot

modern-senior.com
 Ed Driscoll over at Instapundit was kind enough to promote my prostate book, resulting in enough sales to lift the info-packed, non-fiction saga of surgery and its aftermath to the pinnacle of TWO categories.


And humble thanks to writer and actor Charles M. Howell IV for his Amazon review of the above book.

No original posts for awhile, and now I'm awash in thanks.

Life.



Update: This morning I was #1 in two of my Amazon categories and #3 in oncology.

Thanks again to Instapundit. (You'll have to scroll down now to find me.) His notice bolsters the old adage that you can't buy what you can't find.

2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

WILD and EXCELLENT!!! A well-deserved launch to the top of the literary heap. Having read Jury Doody you have a great way of looking at the up side to crappy situations. Sometimes ya gotta. Or go nuts. And nothing is crappier than cancer and governmental beaurocracy. If you can find the humor in those scenarios, you deserve top spot. Congrats.

Authors 4 Characters said...

CONGRATS!!!! 🎊

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...