Thursday, February 04, 2016

The Noble Artist Meets Your Drawing Needs


The Noble Artist

Rendering Everything From Book Covers to Maps

Should time permit, pop over and check out the art work of the Noble Artist. On his website, Jamie Noble Frier exhibits his drawing skills in fields as diverse as board and video games and commissioned art. Or drop anchor and give his Facebook page a "Like."

I've begun working with iMovie to create my first book trailer. I've chosen Fifty Shades of Zane Grey as the initial subject. Today I finished a short script, then broke it down into picture and video, SFX, and music. Now I'm rummaging around through royalty free websites looking for the little nuggets that I'll pull together as I labor to master the basics.  Exciting, but it has the feel of a labor-intensive project. But I'm anxious to see trailers have an effect on sales. Actually, I'm anxious for sales period. But better days are ahead. 

2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

Will check out the facebook page. I love the work. I'll also get the book when it comes out. I'm working on a research project but I need some downtime. So I'm looking forward to the new novel .

JP Mac said...

New novel is slated for release in late April.

Good luck with your research project.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...