 |
| Did you ever read any? All of them contained words. |
In my hustle, with generous doses of 'bustle' thrown in, I have forgotten to thank Stefan Blitz, Editor-in-Chief at
Forces of Geek. From November of 2011 to March of this year he was kind enough to post my "
Reviews of Films I Have Never Seen." And while the reviews started small and gradually became unseen in their own right, I nevertheless had good, sound fun writing them. Because of my astounding
schedule, I have cut back on everything including sleep and time spent on the Russian-Girls-Want-You website. Thanks for the platform, Stefan, and may your page views swell to an appropriate fullness.
2 comments:
I always enjoyed them, John. In fact, they were the *only* movie reviews I read during the time you wrote them because the older I get the more I hate spoilers.
Good stuff. They will be missed.
Thanks, Craig.
They were fun.
Post a Comment