Fun little bits on writing, running, TV animation, history and more!
Thank you. That was sporting of you.
Glad to be of service in the pursuit of footpads and such.
I know that this is a cool new site because I can enjoy it even after having my wisdom teeth out.
Feel better, Luke, as you unsnarl the clues leading to justice.
The WISDOM TEETH did it! Aha!
Post a Comment
'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...
5 comments:
Thank you. That was sporting of you.
Glad to be of service in the pursuit of footpads and such.
I know that this is a cool new site because I can enjoy it even after having my wisdom teeth out.
Feel better, Luke, as you unsnarl the clues leading to justice.
The WISDOM TEETH did it! Aha!
Post a Comment