Thursday, August 09, 2012

Bourne Legacy Review at F.O.G.

Tough, capable, a man alone against the nefarious CIA. Jason Bourne? Oh, goodness no. He's so yesterday's super killer. Today it's Alex Cross (Jeremy Renner) and this new Bourne again franchise isn't afraid to go for broad comic laughs as it draws upon the lush film making traditions of Ed Wood. Reading is understanding, and that requires a visit to "Reviews of Films I Have Never Seen." Go now. I envy you. Image: awardscircuit.com
Alex Cross (Jeremy Renner) learns there is no more hot cocoa in The Bourne Legacy.

2 comments:

Luke said...

So John, I was wondering if you have noticed a trend in cinema color palettes recently? Check this out

http://theabyssgazes.blogspot.com/2010/03/teal-and-orange-hollywood-please-stop.html

JP Mac said...

He makes an excellent point.

In fact, quite a bit of an excellent point.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...