Saturday, July 28, 2007

Comicon

I've been. I've seen the spatially-challenged walking around dressed as Klingons. Bless them, it beats drug addiction. Yesterday, I was a few blocks away at a party my agency throws. Ran into Paul Rugg, who was doing a presentation at Comicon with the Hensen Company. Also saw Rich Fogel, a former Batman writer. Rich mentioned ex-Bat producer/story editor Paul Dini had a panal and said nice things about Rugg, myself and Freakazoid. Hard to believe ten years ago we were down at Comicon doing a panal for the guy with lightning in his hair.

Zup! Another decade gone.

3 comments:

k said...

Seems to be a weekend for nostalgia.

I keep thinking back on things like new blogs abornin'.

JP Mac said...

Your blog has done great.

Look at all the fine, keen new friends you've made.

k said...

It never ceases to make me all mushy. It's just amazing.

Did you know that the Scooter Team was almost 100% other bloggers? Not strangers. Friends. People *known* to me, virtually or in reality.

You all saved not just my leg, but most likely my life. And now here I am, staying up here safe from the pollen again at a time I need to stay strong. Staying safe, staying with another blogger.

I have the greatest readers. The smartest and kindest and fiercest all at once. Beautiful writers and artists and thinkers, left and right.

I never would have guessed such a thing would happen.

It makes me pray.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...