Saturday, September 02, 2006

TNT Hot Six Miles

Because of a UCLA football game our team moved from the Rose Bowl to a park in nearby La CaƱada. Many TNTers had trouble finding parking. As a result, we didn't start running until almost 8:00 AM. Mr. Sun was well risen and the temperature was sultry. We ran on loose dirt over horse trails. Very little shade.

I went 6 miles and felt fine.

Next week is our first training run: a 5K out in Studio City.

I may try and run the whole thing without stopping, just to note my time.

On the brink of 3,000 visits to "Write Enough."

Thanks to all who stop by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful running the whole 5K, remember that last one? My running has been put on hold for a month or so as I had a hernia operation fri morning. I've had it for at least 6-8 months but thurs. it said it was time to get fixed.
When it cools down i will make an alum appearance
JeffCarroll

JP Mac said...

Hey Jeff,

Glad you got that taken care of.

I may sit this 5K out. I've been feeling a bit of pain in my foot.

I'll reasses on Saturday.

Look forward to seeing you. Lot's of familiar faces on this team.

John

k said...

Here, this one's for you:

http://ksquest.blogspot.com/2006/09/jogger-trapped-in-fla-swamp-for-4-days.html

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...