Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Do Your Doody for Valentine's Day


Author JP Mac
Roses are red, the jury is blue. Learn why.

Jury Doody to be precise. This fun Kindle non-fiction tale of crime, punishment and clock-watching is less than a dollar and more than a match for your short-reading pleasure. Surprise someone, anyone really, but a loved one might be best, with this fast-paced story of citizens sitting in judgment on a peer, showing you in detail how the justice sausage is made.

Still in awe over Sunday's book sale tsunami. At one point on Amazon Kindle, I had three separate books at #1, #2, and #99 in their categories. Splendid work, thanks to Oregon Muse, Hans Schantz and others for their stellar promotion.

Back to the keyboard.  

5 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

I am sooo looking forward to reading Jury Doody again on my new kindle! I'll be getting it next week. It feels like forever!

JP Mac said...

I'm happy for you,

May the time pass quickly.

Luke said...

I may have to check it out! Btw, Paul Rugg and Tom Ruegger were in Nostalgia Critic talking about Freakazoid. I love the story about how you got Ed Asner to deliver his lines by not acting.

JP Mac said...

Counterintuitive, but it made him a perfect Cosgrove.

Authors 4 Characters said...

I'm gonna have to watch that episode again! Missed that.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...