Sunday, September 27, 2015

Wabbit Airs on Cartoon Network

Newcomer Squeaks the Squirrel antics with Bugs in an episode of "Wabbit."

Set to Air on Boomerang in October

Roger Eschbacher reminded me that brand shiny new Bugs Bunny episodes have begun showing on Cartoon Network. Basic info is here, and I've included the tropes you may expect to view, including Denser and Wackier and Vitriolic Best Buds.

As a note, Roger's episode "Now and Zen" aired in the first show. I wrote a pair of these back in 2014, but have yet to see the series due to book fever as well as assorted paying employment. However, I shall remedy that.

2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

It took me a bit to get used to the new BB. but I liked the stories. Off Duty Cop was one of my faves. Daffy and Porky end up playing ...or impersonating t.v. cop Steve St. James (off Duty Cop) In the meantime, poor Bugs Bunny; told by his doctor to lay off the coffee, becomes addicted to a coffee substitute, sold to him by Yosimite Sam.

JP Mac said...

Poor Bugs has taken a hammering from all the re-visioning. Glad the new version seems to be working out.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...