Thursday, July 16, 2009

Twilight Time

Netflix delivered the vampire film Twilight. I didn't even order it. A DVD showed up in my mailbox with a hand-written letter that said, "Don't cry, weakling." I'm not even sure what that means. But right now I'm wondering if the mailman might be responsible: given me a neighbor's movie and added that note. Mailman or psycho at Netflix? How to respond? Could there be a clue in the film? Is there a scene where a post man fights off a yappy dog, but fails to spot the vampire teenager that turns him into the undead? How am I responsible? More research is needed.

3 comments:

Troy said...

Perhaps you should leave a return note in your mailbox for the stranger, "That was the most unintentionally hilarious film I've seen in decades, thanks stranger."

JP Mac said...

Didn't you cry?

takineko said...

DON'T WATCH IT!
WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T WATCH THE DVD!!!!!

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...