Monday, June 22, 2009

Confused by Success

Rushing to finish my animated script, and collate short story notes, by Friday. A check arrived for an outline last week. I hadn't seen a check in so long, I grew confused and called the Bomb Squad. Alas, they'd been laid off, but the city sent over a homeless man with a long bamboo pole. He poked the envelope, pronouncing it safe. I tipped him with a jelly glass of wine and a blueberry Nutri-Grain bar. Everyone left happy and how often does that happen dealing with the government?

3 comments:

takineko said...

So you're saying of Government employees were replaced with hobos the system would not only be more efficient, and cost effective, but raise customer satisfaction?

Makes sense.

JP Mac said...

Let's not rule it out.

takineko said...

Emailed you btw.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...