Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TNT News

This weekend, several Team in Training pals tackle the Wildflower Triathlon. Jay and Melissa, plus current San Gabriel Valley marathon coach Karla will race the Olympic course (1.5 kilometer swim, 40k bike, and 10k run.) Current assistant marathon coach Alfredo manfully goes after the half-ironman (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, and 13.1 mile run.) Good luck to all.

On Friday evening, TNTers Tiffany and Jason will be wed. Great folk. I'm buying them a toaster.

And in other news, the South Koreans have cloned dogs that glow in the dark. And they're all named "Ruppy." And it's not a game show.

Yet.

1 comment:

takineko said...

We are Ruppy.
Lower your shields.
Your biological and technological distinctivness will be added to our own.
Resistance is futile.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...