Thursday, April 09, 2009

Sci-Fi Bait

I'm completing a tale about a whale-watching tour that gets far more than it bargained for. I'll finish a draft this week, let it set through next Wed., then second draft, polish and send it to my agent. We'd talked about submitting this short story awhile ago to a director who does Sci-Fi channel creature d'jour movies. If Sci-Fi can do "Kracken: Terror of the Deep," they can do mine.

The animation job from Monday turned out be a game show development gig - minus any money for my time. So I politely passed. After all, I'm already working for free on something I like. Tough to beat.

1 comment:

takineko said...

Yes.
Please.

Please improve the quality of Sci Fi, or as it is now called, SyFy.. oy..

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...